When we get gas from a gas station, we don’t think about the danger of it. Sometimes freaky things can actually happen. This time around a 45 year old Greek man named Igor Pataco from Rochester, New York was in his car around 12:20 am when suddenly he burst into flames—at the Sunoco petrol gas station today 6/16/16. The cause of this is believed to be from static electricity. He had enough static from his body to ignite a small container of fuel located inside of his car.
Unfortunately, he has since suffered burns which covered about 30% of his body. The front part of the gas station was damaged also. People each day take things for granted. You never know what might happen to you next. The suspected spark from Igor’s body may have simply been from him rubbing his hair or clothing or moving against the car seats.
Everything that we do is essentially enabled by electrical signals which run through our body. Basically everything is made up of atoms. These atoms are made from neutrons, protons, and electrons. They each have a unique charge such as a negative, neutral or positive.
When these get out of balance they become unstable and atoms are thereby positively or negatively charged. Switching between either type of these charges allows electrons to flow from one atom to another. This is what of course we call electricity. Human beings carrying their fair amount of electricity, it seems we are all addicted to it one way or another in modern times.
The employees at the station were all in shock and couldn’t believe what had happened. The entire incident was recorded on surveillance video.
Began his blogging career writing about movies. After further study about different paranormal encounters, he decided spend more time researching about them. Along the way, he has met many people from all walks of life. His open minded theories about various topics give him a different perspective in his writings.