(Urquhart Castle ruins, Loch Ness) This legend has been around for ages. It has perplexed many people and certainly has brought forth a number of tourists to the local area. Known as the Loch...
- Alien reptilian defender arrested for shooting at a church
- Flying humanoid seen over Qutub Minar in Delhi
- Oldest corpse in Europe cursed those who disturbed him
- Strange encounters with gargoyles
- Breast milk at the office
- Egyptian tribute statue moves by itself on camera
- The lost city of Atlantis rests under Antarctica