It was believed in Slavic mythology that a Rusalka was much like a mermaid or siren of sorts leading men astray. They often dwelled in waterways, and as such would be considered a...
- Curse of the gypsy gaze
- Employee experiences encounters with possessed mannequin
- The horrifying tale of Annora “Annie” Petrova
- Ancient Aztec artifacts have been presented in Mexico
- The hairy hands of Dartmoor
- Doctor performs autopsy on alien he found in woods
- Stunning UFO cell phone capture in Sonora, Mexico has gone viral