Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Strange

Filipino girl electrocuted by headphones

Earbud girl dead

In a bizarre death, a young woman was found dead while wearing her headphones in bed. Known also as ear buds, these small earpieces simply fit into each ear. This supposedly happened in the Philippines on June 10, 2015 around 11:00pm.

The details are sketchy at the exact cause of death, but the assumption is that she was using her phone to listen to music while in bed with it still charging. With the phone still plugged in and charging it apparently overheated and then electrocuted her.


Earbud girl on bed

Electrical devices conducting at certain conditions can transmit a fatal current. Any amount over 10 milliamps (0.01 amp) is enough to produce a painful enough shock to someone. Electrical current between 100 and 200 mA (0.01 to 0.02 amp) is lethal.

Earbud girl

Some people are saying that she took sleeping pills which was the cause of death for the young Filipino girl. Her name and age is still unknown. Authorities warn about cheap, non-compliant USB-style charger devices which can result in electrocution.

Locusts plague Madagascar
Little girl lost in Siberia
Read Also:  Mysterious moving mannequins

Featured Stories

Aliens

The area is known as Issik Kul “Warm Lake” it is located in the northern Tian Shan mountains of central Asia. This area is...

Urban Legends

It seems to be nothing more than an urban legend, however the mystery still surrounds what was known as the “Bunny Man”. It occurred...

Aliens

A meeting took place in the southern part of Sweden back in December of 1999. This was unlike any meeting held before. A man...

Ghosts

Several days ago in India, people were freaking out over a strange sighting. It seems that a banshee was photographed outside, glancing down to...

×