If You Have This Blood Type, You Might Be Part Alien

Share Article

According to research, most if not all the people who have been abducted by aliens, share one thing in common. They all have RH negative blood. What this means is, the person possesses alien DNA. Further studies show, that RH negative blood types, do not possess the evolutionary gene derived from rhesus monkeys. Other blood types however seem to.

This is quite puzzling and makes one wonder…if we actually did come from monkeys, why would some people share the rhesus monkey gene while others simply do not?

One theory is, the RH negative blood somehow pertains to the ancient bloodline of the Nephilim. The Nephilim, are believed to be a parallel race of human species. Rh Negative blood is thought to be somewhat different than conventional DNA found in homo sapiens.

“There are 612 primate species and subspecies recognized by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), and not one of them has Rh negative blood”. – Robert Sepehr, Species with Amnesia: Our Forbidden History

As human beings evolve in ethnicity, they will eventually be quite different than the people of today. The world is a large place but through technology, communication is far easier. Now, people know more about different cultures and traditions. People have migrated around the world to various locations. This itself has changed our very world.

Evolutionists believe that our very ancestry, can be traced back by mutations in our DNA. These mutations are essentially improvements from many years of evolving. Perhaps this is from ape to Home sapien. Creationists believe otherwise, that a magnificent all-knowing being of some sort imagined us and we appeared instantaneously upon our very world. Another belief is, the answer could be from both.

There are four different types of blood types found in today’s world. These include A, B, AB and O. Each difference is dependent upon the different proteins found in someone’s blood. An estimated 85% of the entire world population, has the rhesus monkey gene and is Rh positive. The other 15% has Rh-negative blood that doesn’t contain any proteins whatsoever.

alien human hybrid

Because of this, our existence points to a far different scenario and history that has been passed down to us over time. A number of conspiracy theorists and researchers think – that alien reptilians walk among us or are living below the Earth’s very surface. Those 15% may be linked to having some kind of reptilian blood in them. Perhaps when someone is abducted, they are not taken far above but far below.

The origination of RH negative blood, still hasn’t been explained because unlike other things, it can’t simply be covered up. There are a number of people (hybrids), who have this very blood running through their veins. Scientists have assumed that RH negative blood is linked to specific tribes and groups around the world.

Europeans have the most RH negative blood type. However, only 3% of African-Americans have this type of blood and only 1% of Asian people have it. When a Rh negative mother is carrying her Rh positive children, she unknowingly might reject her own offspring. The mother’s body, will naturally try and kill the fetus. This is truly alarming and a eye-opening revelation.

Because of this, the suggestion is…humanity isn’t in fact just one race, but a hybridized species of more. So, why can’t we accept one another more, trying to move forward in life? More bloodshed awaits us all until we do. We have a very bloody past to learn from.

(Source: Horror Movie Blog, Gaia and Ancient Explorers)

Paranormal Investigator Photographs Alien Being At Park
Human Remains Facebook Post, Leads Police To Gay Witches Arrest

Share Article

You may also like...